Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Saturday 27 February 2016

Flavour donate Musical Instrument as gratitude to Church where he started his Career


Flavour a renowned African hip-hop and high-life musician as gone back to his home town church where he began music career as a chorister to give thanks and show appreciation to God for the success he has been having in his musical profession. The singer shared this photos above and wrote; "There's always something to be thankful for! I thank God for putting me in a position to touch lives positively with my music.

As you know the road to success is never ever easy, yet with faith, hope, determination and resilience it really is possible to achieve your dreams, goals and ambitions. It was a pleasure going to thanks giving service at my church, Church of God Mission in Enugu; where my love and passion for music grew from here. I'm grateful that I can now show and extend my gratitude to my church community." - Flavour of Africa #Thankful"
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List