Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Tuesday 19 May 2015

OBIWON - "Gospel Music Is Not As Glamorous As Secular Music”

Gistertainment Obiwon the gospel singer

The singer disclosed that he didnt just wake up and dived into gospel music. He said he had a divine call.

According to an interview with punch, He said, “I have been working in my calling in the urban gospel industry and the entertainment industry as a whole. It is true that I am not as popular as a gospel musician as I was when I was singing secular music.

“It is because transition is not an easy thing to do. It takes some time before people would adjust to the change. Also, what I do now is not as ‘glamorous’ as when I was into secular music but for me, this is a calling.

“In the public eye, the shine is not as much but to me, for every soul that is saved, I am satisfied and it is a huge impact. I had a renewal of my faith and I got born again.”

“At first, I wanted to be someone who was faithful but did secular music but the deeper I got into my new life as a practising Christian, the clearer it became to me that I had a call in my life to influence things on the gospel side. It was not an easy decision but there are some things you cannot explain in the physical realm.” He said.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List