Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Tuesday 19 May 2015

PHOTO: Comedian Bovi Scapes Ghastly Accident

Comedian Bovi escapes death and share his experience saying "When your life flashes before your eyes, it’s like that missed call you never heard ring”.

Nigerian Comedian Bovi escapes Accident

Comedian Bovi escapes in what seems to be a ghastly accident with an injury on his left eye.
He shared his experience which i would call a testimony by thanking God on social media . He is all about jokes because his post shows no -signs of sadness but all comical as you read through

Sharing the picture below, Comedian Bovi captioned it:

“Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy Rams into me at an intersection. Carry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word. I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors of since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it’s like that missed call you never heard ring”.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List