Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Monday 8 August 2016

2016 Rio Olympics: Another Freaky Accident As Gymnast Ellie Downie Landed On Neck And Head

Great Britain Ellie Downie landing was scary

It's another scary accident at Rio Olympics as Great Britain gymnast , Ellie Downie 17 landed on her neck and head after stepping off in her floor section routine.

He was quickly attended to by coaches and teammates who rushed to her to see if she was feeling alright.


"It sounds pretty gross but I just feel dizzy before my last tumble. I crunched my neck."

"They put me in a wheelchair and I was like, I don't need a wheelchair."



"I was better than I thought so I came back out and vaulted" Ellie said.

Ellie later went back to complete the vault after receiving treatment.

Her vault performance earned GB a third place spot in the overall ranking and they are to compete in Tuesday's final among 8 teams.

see more photo below




2016 Rio Olympics: Another Freaky Accident As Gymnast Ellie Downie Landed On Neck And Head



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List