Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Sunday 14 August 2016

Donnie McClurkin Sets To Marry Gospel Singer Nicole.C.Mullen

I’ve fallen in love with a wonderful young woman by the name of Nicole C. Mullen.

Donnie McClurkin engage to Nicole.C.Mullen

Pastor and gospel singer Donnie McClurkin has announced on TBN show 'praise the lord' that he is engaged to Nicole C. Mullen and not ashamed of it.

McClurkin made an appearance on Thursday night on the TBN show with hosts Matt Crouch and his wife, Laurie, when Crouch announced that McClurkin was engaged to Nicole C. Mullen.

Crouch asked the audience “OK, are you ready for something? You want me to just drop something on ya?”

And he dropped the bomb, “Donnie McClurkin’s getting married! Come on!”

Donnie replied saying, “I’m not ashamed at all,”

“I’ve fallen in love with a wonderful young woman by the name of Nicole C. Mullen.” he said.

McClurkin is the father of a teenaged son and previously sparked controversy after saying that God had delivered him from “the curse” of homosexuality.

"Honestly, the only thing in my life that is missing is marriage. The only thing that is missing in my life that can cause real family, is marriage. Financially, I’m there. Spiritually, I’m almost there. Emotionally, I’m getting it together. But the only thing that’s missing out of everything that I’m doing locally, cross country and globally is that aspect that makes family, family — is that wife that would make man whole, that element that brings favor to man." Donnie mcckurlin said.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List