Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Saturday 30 July 2016

Jean Claude Van Damme Pissed, Says Tv Interview Is Boring

van damme walked out in australia interview

Van Damme: Can I just come to Australia and talk to you?

Action movie star Jean-Claude van Damme walked out of a TV morning show, Sunrise in Australia. Says it is boring 

He pulled out his mouth , left the studio pissed after saying he was tired of being asked the same question for 25years.

It was reported that JVCD had earlier chided the crew behind the camera while conducting satellite interview from a Bangkok studio.

"I am looking to be as natural as possible when I come to Australia." He said.

lady that asked the question
                           

When asked about his training schedule and his street fighter co-star. He replied saying,


Can I just come to Australia and talk to you? jean van damme
JCVD replying
                             

"Yeah, I like Kylie, I like everybody. Can I just come to Australia and talk to you?

"Sorry guys, I cannot do this any more. You are talking to a guy who is very rough, you know - let me talk - it's good for the people to hear it - those questions you've been asking me, the press, they've been asking me the same questions for the last 25 years: Kylie, 'How's your training?,' 'How's your this?,' 'How's your that?'

"So I'm coming to Australia to maybe do something kind of different with the audience.

"I'm 55 years old. I'm not 35, 25. I'm 55, I have a different POV of life and we will talk about this but the interview you are giving me on TV right now is very boring and the questions are boring and it's difficult for me to answer them so I start to sweat and don't feel so good." He said.

Source: mirror
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List