Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Wednesday 27 July 2016

PHOTO:Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Celebrates Birthday On Movie Set

Linda Osifo Dance With Baby Bump To Celebrate Birthday

Nollywood actress and Model , Linda Osifo turns a year older today,July 27. The Edo born actress known for her roles in TV show “Desperate Housewives Africa,” and movie “Bedlam,” celebrated her birthday while on a movie set titled "This thing called marriage".

The movie is produced and directed by Blessing Egbe

She shared a video of herself dancing with a baby bump in the filming set and captioned.


So it's my birthday and I am on set! But I am so happy because I'm doing what I love the most! But most importantly...the love y'all are showing is overwhelming!! So this is my happy dance for y'all😀. Love y'all -LAO
Wow! Thank You Father of all fathers, for adding +1 to my life today🙏🏾🎁. The gift of life is priceless...for a thousand lips aren't enough to say thank You! I don't have much to give you Lord 😢 but to say a big Thank You for bringing me soooo far at such a tender age. I never would have made it without YOU in any areas of my life. I'm so excited to embrace this new stage, this beautiful., She said
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List