Get all round Breaking news on entertainment, celebrities gist, music and lifestyle. Including movies and hilarious comedy clip.See latest updates!

Latest
Most Popular

Thursday 28 July 2016

Kanye West Talks About Kim Nude Selfies And Taylor Swift On Harpers Bazaar

Kanye West has no Favorite Taylor Swift Song

Kanye west and wife kim kardashian are on the cover of Harper's Bazaar Magazine. The couple pose on bed for Carine Roitfeld's Harper's BAZAAR icons.

In an interview with Laura Brown, Kanye revealed He is never against his wife controversial nude selfies.

The Rapper admitted he loves the nude selfies like "the front, side and back ones" pointing out his favorite selfie positions.

Kanye West Talks About Kim Nude Selfies And Taylor Swift On Harpers Bazaar gistertainment

He further revealed that he also had his own selfies too like taking a "good cock shot" in the magazine was published today, July 28, 

"I love her nude selfies. Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it's almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it's important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing."

"I used to do nude selfies in my single days.You'd get a good cock shot here and there. [Laughs.] Gotta keep it rock 'n' roll.", Kanye said.


Speaking to the wife, Kim about the censored nude selfie she took some times back , She replied saying

"I love a selfie in the mirror"

"I was about to get in the shower; I took a nude selfie, kept it in my phone for over a year. I just liked the picture, so I was like,"Let me put censor bars on it and post it." I don't do things to be like, "This is powerful. I'm going to show you guys that this is my 'message.''' I'm not that type of person. I'm empowered by it, but I'm not doing it specifically to show power."

"Yeah, that's what was so shocking. And when I put the bars on it, it was more covered up than a bikini!"

The ouple have been so worked up following Taylor Swift leaked "phone call incident". When asked about their favorite Taylor's song?

There reply was Kanye West: For me? I don't have one. Kim Kardashian West: I was such a fan of hers.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2015 Gistertainment. Powered by Blogger.

Find us Facebook

Subscribe Here

AFFORDABLE OFFERS AT JUMIA

Featured
Videos

Blog Archive

Definition List